Who We Are
To see God transform the hearts of students to worship Jesus and find their identity in him, through the finished work of Jesus Christ and the ongoing work of the Holy Spirit in their lives. (Matthew 22:37; Ephesians 1:3-14)
To encourage, equip, and empower students to be disciples who make disciples. (Colossians 1:28; Matthew 28:19-20)
- Gospel Clarity & Application (Colossians 2:6-7; Colossians 3:1-4)
- Community (Hebrews 10:24-25, Romans 12:3-8; Acts 2:42-47)
- Missional (Isaiah 6:8; Mark 16:15; John 20:21; Acts 1:8; 1 Peter 2:9-10)
- Worship (Romans 12:1-2; John 4:23-24; Ephesians 5:18-21)
- Generosity (Acts 20:35; Proverbs 11:24-25; Luke 21:1-4; Matthew 6:2; 1 Timothy 6:17-19; Luke 12:33; 2 Corinthians 9:5-7; Psalm 112:5)
When We Meet
high school - TUESDAYS AT 7:00PM
middle school (6th-8th) - wednESDAYS AT 6:30PM
We meet together for games, community, teaching and bible discussions. We start the evening together playing games and hearing a message, especially crafted for students, from the Bible, then break out into grade and gender specific groups.
SUNDAY BREAKOUT (6TH-9TH GRADE) - SUNDAYS AT 10:30AM
Students will start in the main gathering, and be dismissed after the first set of music, follow the ASM staff and have a discussion / bible study based on the same passage being taught in the main gathering, but designed especially for middle school students.